Petri Räisänen ashtanga yoga summer retreat at Tuomisto Manor
July 26-31 2022
HISTORIC FAMILY MANOR
The roots of Tuomisto manor stem from the 1500s and its magical spirit has been forged over many generations. Tuomisto has been family owned since the 1870s. Over the centuries, generations of knights and vikings have been buried in the lands of the manor and have played their role in shaping the unique atmosphere.Located in the beautiful Pirkanmaa region, the manor is situated in the village of Karkku and stands on a high hill overlooking the national landscape of lake Rautavesi. The city of Tampere is only 40 km away, to which there is easy road and rail connections.
What you have for enjoying
- High standard Tuomiston Manor
- Large landscaped terrace for dining and sighing
- Beautiful, comfortable, large sleeping areas.
- Awesome yoga shala
- Old wooden sauna and heated outdoor pool, as well as a campfire for evening parties
- The manor's private beach and a magnificent large pier.
- Semi-wild apple orchard with paths, roses and fairies
- Escape to the magnificent beach nearby, bicycles on loan
- Wireless Wifi
The price includes full board: 5 days accommodation in rooms for 2-4 person, 5 x brunch, 5 x dinner, morning and evening sauna retreat every day, a warm drop from the outdoor pool one night and a wonderful yoga program. At the sauna we can use Frantsila detergents for free.
The accommodation is located in the main building (2x double room, 4x4 room) and in the 18th century bay (4x double room), wedding barn (double room with double bed) and glambing tent (double room). Upon registration you can present us with accommodation at your request. Unfortunately we do not have the possibility to offer single accommodation.
Jouni Toivanen prepares delicious vegetarian food for us. Jouni Toivanen is a professional chef, he has achieved the coveted Michelin star restaurant as a restaurateur and chef. Jouni makes high-quality and delightful vegetarian food spiced with wild vegetables.
- morning coffee + milk + tea + honey + fruit 15€ / Wed-Sun / person
- snack (smoothie, nuts, dates) 15€ / Wed, Thu, Sat / person
- all inclusive- tea 10 € / person / retreat
- cake coffees on Sunday 6 € / person
- Cheet and towel rent 20 € / set
NOTE! transportation to and from the place of retreat is not included in the price.
WHAT YOU NEED/ IS GOOD TAKE WITH
Own sheets and towel, bathrobe is good for a trip to the beach sauna, yoga equipment; MATt and towel, swimsuit, wool socks.
1. A booking fee 250€, will be paid immediately upon registration.
2. The final payment of 900€ € and any additional payment extras will be paid according to the invoice. Invoice will be emailed two weeks before the retreat start.
Account holder: Niyama
Message: Booking fee 26-31.7.2022
Amount: € 250.00
AGREEMENT AND CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
- By registering, you agree to the terms and conditions of the contract and cancellation.
- Registration for the retreat is binding and the booking fee will not be refunded in any cases.
- Cancellations must always be made in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you cancel after JUNE 26 , we will charge the full retreat price.
- With doctor's certificate, we withhold € 50 as office expenses. An exception is cancellation with a medical certificate after 12.7, in which case we will withhold € 50 and € 350 to cover the meal costs incurred by the Manor. Doctor's certificatemust be presented within 14 days of cancellation.
- The customer must take care of the necessary insurance. We recommend travel insurance in case of cancellation.
Main teacher of the retreat
Responsible for organizing of the retreat. Pauliina assists Petri in mysore mornings https: //www.astangashala.fi/astanga-shala-ja-opett ...
Tamara teaches restorative yoga at the retreat. https://www.astangashala.fi/tamara-ashley
The hostess and owner of Tuomiston Manor
https: //www.tuomistonkartano.fi/tiedot/emanta-too ...
GOOD TO KNOW
RITAJÄRVI NATURE RESERVE NEAR BY
Tuomisto Manor near the Ritajärvi Nature Reserve with its departing relatives, the area is made up of three wilderness lakes, which are surrounded by magnificent, moderately rated hiking trails.