Petri Räisänen ashtanga yoga summer retreat at Tuomisto Manor
HISTORIC FAMILY MANOR
The roots of Tuomisto manor stem from the 1500s and its magical spirit has been forged over many generations. Tuomisto has been family owned since the 1870s. Over the centuries, generations of knights and vikings have been buried in the lands of the manor and have played their role in shaping the unique atmosphere.Located in the beautiful Pirkanmaa region, the manor is situated in the village of Karkku and stands on a high hill overlooking the national landscape of lake Rautavesi. The city of Tampere is only 40 km away, to which there is easy road and rail connections.
What you have for enjoying
- High standard Tuomiston Manor
- Large landscaped terrace for dining and sighing
- Beautiful, comfortable, large sleeping areas.
- Awesome yoga shala
- Old wooden sauna and heated outdoor pool, as well as a campfire for evening parties
- The manor's private beach and a magnificent large pier.
- Semi-wild apple orchard with paths, roses and fairies
- Escape to the magnificent beach nearby, bicycles on loan
- Wireless Wifi
The price includes full board: 5 days accommodation in rooms for 2-4 person, 5 x brunch, 5 x dinner, morning and evening sauna retreat every day, a warm drop from the outdoor pool one night and a wonderful yoga program. At the sauna we can use Frantsila detergents for free.
The accommodation is located in the main building (2x double room, 4x4 room) and in the 18th century bay (4x double room), wedding barn (double room with double bed) and glambing tent (double room). Upon registration you can present us with accommodation at your request. Unfortunately we do not have the possibility to offer single accommodation.
Jouni Toivanen prepares delicious vegetarian food for us. Jouni Toivanen is a professional chef, he has achieved the coveted Michelin star restaurant as a restaurateur and chef. Jouni makes high-quality and delightful vegetarian food spiced with wild vegetables.
- morning coffee + milk + tea + honey + fruit 15€ / Wed-Sun / person
- snack (smoothie, nuts, dates) 15€ / Wed, Thu, Fri / person
- all inclusive- tea 10 € / person / retreat
- cake coffees on Sunday 6 € / person
- Cheet and towel rent 20 € / set
NOTE! transportation to and from the place of retreat is not included in the price.
WHAT YOU NEED/ IS GOOD TAKE WITH
Own sheets and towel, bathrobe is good for a trip to the beach sauna, yoga equipment; Mat and towel, swimsuit, wool socks. !! If you are coming by plane, you can ask yogamat from Pauliina. Pauliina can lend you a yoga mat free of charge for the duration of the retreat.
SIGN UP >> form
- Booking fee €250 (yoga program includes VAT 10%) paid immediately upon registration (payment link below)
- €270 (sauna, drop pool, room rent includes VAT 10%/ cleaning includes VAT 24%/ the rest of the yoga program includes VAT 10%) is paid according to the invoice. Astanga Shala Pori Oy sends the invoice by email 8 weeks (29.5) before the retreat, due date on the invoice 12.6.2023
- €650 (meals and accommodation includes VAT 10%) and possible extras will be paid according to the invoice. Tuomiston kartano Oy will send the invoice by email 3 weeks (3.7) before the retreat, due date on the invoice 17.7.2023
PAYMENT CONNECTION FOR BOOKING FEE
Account owner: Astanga Shala Pori oy
IBAN: FI94 4108 0012 1171 91
Message: Reservation fee yoga program Petri Räisänen 25-30 July 2023
AGREEMENT AND CANCELLATION TERMS
- Registration is binding, in the event of an obstacle, the booking fee will not be refunded.
- Cancellation must always be made in writing by email to email@example.com
- If you cancel after 1 May, we charge 95% of the entire retreat price. If the cancellation is not made, and there is no cancellation, we will charge 100%. With the medical certificate, we deduct €50 as office expenses.
- As an exception, cancellation with a doctor's certificate after 17July, in addition the office expenses we will invoice €350 to cover the meal costs incurred by Tuomisto. The doctor certificate must be presented within 14 days of the cancellation.
- if we must cancel the retreat on our own behalf (force majeure), we will refund all the payment.
- The customer is responsible for the necessary insurances. We recommend travel insurance in case of possible cancellation.
Main teacher of the retreat
Responsible for organizing of the retreat. Pauliina assists Petri in mysore mornings https: //www.astangashala.fi/astanga-shala-ja-opett ...
The hostess and owner of Tuomiston Manor
https: //www.tuomistonkartano.fi/tiedot/emanta-too ...
GOOD TO KNOW
RITAJÄRVI NATURE RESERVE NEAR BY
Tuomisto Manor near the Ritajärvi Nature Reserve with its departing relatives, the area is made up of three wilderness lakes, which are surrounded by magnificent, moderately rated hiking trails.